• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lost: tackle box full of rod building materials

We had a tackle box full of fishing rod building supplies (mostly tiptops for rods) fall out of the back of a pickup yesterday (cover was on and endgate didn't get closed). It was lost somewhere between Baudette and Fisher, MN- most likely closer to Baudette. If anyone sees this along the side of the road, I would greatly appreciate it if you would let me know. The contents aren't worth much to most people, but it's very valuable to my dad- not having them will slow him down a bunch and require a ton or reordering.

Please keep your eyes and ears open.

Thanks a bunch!

Scoot, sorry to hear about your tackle box. Hope you have the luck I had a few years ago. I had a brand new Plano filled with lures etc at least $200 worth, somehow it flew out of the boat going up to LOW. I had sent the name plate to Plano for engraving my name and address and had stuck it on. When I returned home that evening there was a message left on our message recorder with a telephone number of the party that found it. It was found about 30 miles from my home with very little damage and all the tackle in it. Hope you will recover yours also.