• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I think it's time we all give our forum sponsor, Reel Fishing and Tackle in Madison Lake, an electronic "thank you" for all their hard work in holding together a great bait shop right here in south central MN. It's also nice to see them continue to support our efforts here on Fishing Minnesota! For me, personally, I can't thank Joe and Matt enough for their referrals to my guide service and their awesome customer service when I've had equipment issues, etc.

I'm first; Thanks Reel Fishing and Tackle!

Thanks goes out to the gang at Reel Fishing and Tackle for all they do for the members and fisherman in the SC area. They are always there to also help out with our get-togethers.

Way to go. Everytime I drive by I will stop in as they always have fresh bait and are always willing to give one that Hot Bite info for the area lakes.

I have only fished Madison 1 time, I was going to go for walleyes but they told me at the bait store I'd be better off going for panfish, they were right. Good people there. thanks I will go back there as they didnt try to sell me anything I didnt need or want. thanks again!!! ....Todd

I should be stoping in later this week. 4 days of fishing coming up. Oh yea! Sorry, no live bait for me. I can't remember the last time needed some. I will need a crankbait though. I always need a new crankbait! blush.gif

Hey, it's not Muddog's fault. You're in charge of the diet. What happened? Did you run out of rabbits? grin.gif

Run out of rabbits, new batch of baby squirrels but they don't swim very long. Ducks got to big, Do chickens swim???? shocked.gif

Maybe Reel Fishing and Tackle has "something in the tank" to keep your pet satisfied.

T.O. you will be happy to hear a friend and I were in Reel Bait this week and I am pleased to say that even the nice lady that was working was very educated in fishing and the products she was selling!! we ended up getting 9 crankbaits 8 of them were your suggestions (#5 shallow shad raps). She was able to lead us right to the size, color, and shallow running raps we wanted. Heck even the dog was nice. Thanks for leading us to a shop that caters to us fishermen! Todd P.S. We didnt do to bad fishing on Madison either!!!

Thanks Reel Fishing and Tackle. They have what you need for the local lakes and are not pushy in trying to sell stuff. The staff always seems to be in the know on what to try and nice to talk to. Thanks again and keep up the good work.

I couldn't agree more with you TO I purchase all my bait there and decided it was time for a new rod a few weeks ago. They sold me on the Falcon, wow is that rod sensitive, took it to Mille Lacs and felt the slightest bump set the hook and found a crayfish clamped onto to the leech in 30 fow. Those rods are amazing, no more Loomis for this guy. Keep up the great work Reel Fishing And Tackle.

Great, now you have me thinking about another new spinning rod. grin.gif

Glad to hear you like the purchase.

Reel Fishing and Tackle is also great about posting sheephead reports. smirk.gif

Thanks for all the kind comments. I will pass on your comments to our employees.

Any time anyone has comments, good or bad, please pass them my way. The only way to improve is to build on the good and eliminate the bad.

Here's to continued good fishing.

Joe

I bought a Lx-5 and a otter, small cabin, at reel fishing and tackel last Dec. the price was equal to the big stores and they set the otter together for me, which the other stores don;t. I picked up the otter and L X- 5 the next day. Joe or one of his help called the next day told me I had not gotten the cover for the otter and should pick it up next time I got to their store. I didn;t know the cover came with the otter because it was extra at the other stores. Thanks Reel Fishing and Tackel for a goog deal.

And here's to cooler weather. Is it October yet? Is that Ranger ready for a fall run up to the big pond?

Thanks Joe.

Quote:

And here's to cooler weather. Is it October yet? Is that Ranger ready for a fall run up to the big pond?

Thanks Joe.

We were just up there last week. HOT!HOT!HOT! and I don't mean fishing. The DNR just did a forage survey and the perch fry are thick and just the right size plus we hit a mayfly hatch. Tough fishing, but the Ranger knows what to do up there so you bet we're ready. Just give us a call. I know Matt wants another trip.