• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

pool2 hidden falls

Shorefishing on the Mississippe by hidden falls (st paul side). Plastics having NO results. Crawlers got me a 3lb channel cat, couple of 2lb smallmouth. Tried cut bait right by the shore, hooked a monster walleye rightaway where the river bends-brought it to 5 feet from shore then 10lb line snapped. Current is strong there, and hitting the bottom with crawlers and cut bait is really working.

Thanks for the report! laugh.gif im looking to head to that area around sunday...but not quite sure how to get to a parking lot...

on FORD PARKWAY(st paul), take the River Road (close to the PETCO)exit and take a left on Mississippi Blvd, follow this down past the ford plant. About half a mile or so, you will see the entrance for HIDDEN FALLS (right before McGoffan I think). Just go straight down and you can park by the boat landing. I normally walk towards the dam and fish the points.

I'm heading down there on friday afternoon. email me if you want

[email protected]

PS: I think it's better to fish with other people in the evenings over there, have seen some strung out creeps around

North Hidden Falls entrance "boat Ramp" is on Magoffin Street. South Hidden Falls entrance is south of Mississippi River Boulevard and Prior Avenue.

Good Luck!

Untitled-1-2.jpg