• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I can't catch a walleye for nothing. I know it is dog days and blah, blah , blah, but you got to get lucky eventually. I have been down deep, shallow, live, artifical and I can count on two hands the walleyes confused.gifI have caught for the last 4 months. I did not think I was that bad at fishing but I guess the proof is staring me right in the face. Anyone else having diffulculty?

I have had no problem catching walleyes lately, small- medium leeches or cranks long linning have been working. I did see a couple of big eyes up in 6 feet of water while fishing for muskies too so that may give you a hint.

We have had pretty good success with half a crawler on a lindy with a red #4 hook....14 to 18 feet...

4 ft leader...

I just read my post and found I can't even type right. I meant 4 weeks not 4 months, not that it makes it any better. crazy.gif

it isn't just you if you are on the west end. And judging by the lack of boats on a beautiful calm evening it isn't just me either. Wakemup was a ghost town tonite. Merrygo round, stove top, center island, like 3 boats total.

But it was a nice nite for a boat ride.

There is a good walleye bite going on the reefs on the East end.

Lindys with leeches or crawlers.

Cliff

Cliff,

Tell me that the bite just started and hasn't been going on for a while. It's an ego thing. Hopefully my folks who are staying at my cabin are into them.

Muskieswen,

The bite just picked up again about 4 days ago. laugh.gif

Cliff