• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jason Boser

fishing report

Jason Boser

Grand Rapids Winnie fishing report

It’s the 3rd week in July and Winnie is still producing lots of nice stringers. It is getting harder to get the fish to bite out there on the humps but if you work it over and over with the right bait you will get bit. I have been using bigger leeches and crawlers that are in good shape, now is not the time to have crappy bait. The fish have a smorgasbord of food down there and you need to make them want yours. The humps and bars have been the most productive for me in the 20-24 ft of water.

Another lake I have been on the last couple days has been Pokie. I have been after the bigger Northerns and have been doing well. Find the weed edge in 15-19ft and start jigging. What is nice about pokie is the variety of fish you get northern, walleye, smallies, perch to rock bass. It is just a great action bite. Sand and Bowstring have still been producing fish and even Jessie is starting to kick out some walleyes.

Good luck fishing

Jason Boser

www.mnfishingpros

www.fishingminesota

Coldfront

Jason, Will you still be doing your Sunday night presentation at Williams Narrows? We are coming up again for our annual perch jerking week on the 28th. Last year the perch were up shallow on the rocks. Any ideas for this year? I have heard that the water temps are down a bit from normal. Mrt.

Jason Boser

I wont be doing that one someone else will be though. The nice perch I have been catching have been coming out deep so far off the humps

Jason