• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

hastings

In case anyone was wondering about the fishing there from right next to the bridge, there are some giant carp out there. I was out on Sunday and just threw out a crawler to see what I could get and ended up with 3 carp over 10 lbs. It was pretty fun and I had the shoreline to myself (except for the occasional boater passing by). All in all a really fun day in the sun. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Dilleyo--- what area of the shore, along the rock bank or down towards the public launch? If you don't mind sharing some info you can email me at [email protected]

I was on the rocky shore, there is a little concrete area almost like an overlook just to the east of the bridge. I just pulled up a chair threw out the line and relaxed. It kinda sucked taking them off the hook though because you have to walk on the rocky bank and try to keep the fish on at the same time, but well worth it.

I would guess that would be a good name for it and yes that is where I was! Now I know. grin.gif