• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Juneau4 Juneau4 copy???

Just noticed its my 1000th post thought I'd send it to someone who cant outfish me laugh.gifgrin.gifcool.gif So Green for smallies bring your gaff!

• 2 weeks later...

No No No not that!! last time I had to clean her fish for bout 3 hrs.What she dont know all those Bass went into my garden! Thats why my peppers are doin so well. cool.gifDONT LET HER SEE THIS!! or I'll be pickin those spinners out of my head again,at least she removed the stinger hooks.

Aumer are you still kickin? How have you been? Shoot me an email.

Didnt mean to steal your post sparcebag but I had to.

• 2 weeks later...

No'I died several years ago ! I,d fish against you and your brother on the 25th but I have a grandchild that turns one and Granny says NO Way. Good Luck --Not that you need it! Think outside the box!

Well congrats....tell her youll take him with...thats quality time I would say. Im surprised you havent the last couple years. Looks like it will be the first time even looking at the lake this year again like last year. Been in Omaha (ready to get out) all summer and I will be home on tuesday. I have a pile of stuff to get done before school but give a hollar if you want to try to get out.