• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Hello everybody im headin up next week w/ the family we usually do lots of fishin but the last few years the bite has been unpredictable frown.gif so now im here begging for any tid bits of info any help will be greatly appreciated i will post my results upon return

Please help me out here i just need a couple of lakes to try

i have no clue Southern Illinois is a long way off

What are you fishing for? OT is probably one of the best walleye lakes in the area. Not sure any lake has a predictable bite this time of year as the warm weather usually shuts down the bite (at least for walleyes).

usually we fish for whatever we will specifically go after crappies and walleyes

west battle is good and while your over there i would check out first resort on lakeshore drive kinda by the access VERY nice place