• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Manuella Swimmers Itch ?????

I was swimming in Manuella 1 week ago. Woke up the next morning with little blistery itchy bumps all over my chest. I was wondering if I got the chiggers or swimmers itch. Anyone else display these symptoms after swimming in Manuella ??

On Thursday I was talking with some people who have a cabin on the lake and the entire family was swimming in the lake last week/weekend at some point, and they didn't have any problems with the itch. That was grandkids all the way up to the grandparents.

We had probably 15-20 people swimming out in front of my in-law's place last Saturday and no problems. Kids as young as 1 year old, grandmas in their 80s, and everything in between. This is on the East side, North of the landing and beach.

Daughter, son, and myself were swimming this week with no problems. Nice lake!