• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

NEW MINNESOTA STATE FISHING CHAMPIONS TODAY AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY

WALLEYE

FIRST PLACE AND PAYOUT CAL QUIMBY AND CORY SCHULER$500.00

SECOND PLACE PAYED TO THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY [ALL TEAMS VOTED] $500.00

THIRD PLACE AND LARGEST WALLEYE GEORGE SCHUMAN AND BEN MELGES THEY ALSO WERE TOP FINISHING CANCER SURVIVOR TEAM $1500.00

FOURTH PLACE TIM FRITZ AND CARRIE FRITZ $500.00

BASS FIRST PLACE AND PAYOUT MIKE SCHULTZ AND KIRK BOYER$500.00 ALSO TOP BASS TEAM WITH CANCER SURVIVOR $500.00

SECOND PLACE AND FOURTH PLACE WITH REDRAW RICHARD DAVIDSON AND JEFF DAVIDSON AND LARGEST SMALLMOUTH $1500.00

THIRD PLACE KEITH SANDSTROM AND CARSON SANDSTROM $500.00

HEAVIEST LARGEMOUTH JASON BASSETT AND PETER HERLOFSKY $500.00

we had agreat day with few problems and a really light fish bite.

YOU WILL SEE HERE THAT TEAMS THAT DID NOT FINISH FIRST GOT MORE MONEY THAN FIRST[LIFE IS SWEET

I JUST WANT YOU TO KNOW THAT ALL BONUS PRIZES WERE GIVEN TO SURVIVOR TEAMS BY EITHER FATE OR DESTINY.

SOMETHING WATCHED OVER US DURING THIS EVENT AND PUT IN A PAYBACK TO THOSE MOST DESERVING.

SO I SUPPOSE WE HAVE TO ADMIT SOMEONE IS WATCHING OVER US.

MUST BE BUDHA RIGHT.

Prime, good to see you had a nice day for fishing, and what appeared to be a good turnout. My P. had to work other wise we would have been in. I did fish Sat. morn on Green. We hooked some nice eye's 2 of which were retuned (23" & 25") kept a few eaters. It's hard to get a #7 Floater to 60', but once you get it there it pays off...

LB SPORTSMEN,saw you loading up .

With those two fish and a kicker you would have won by over 2 pounds.

We had 31 prentered and 3 morning of entrys in water.

ALSO 5 TEAMS REDREW AND ONE MADE $500.00 for doing it, so 36 in water chances of getting BEN Stillers money

We also had 21 teams that entered as such not taking to the water in memory or honor of a cancer partner.

21 and 36 comes to 57 [not bad for a first time tourney] we think.

Those 21 AND 31 are some of teams that have right to be in on this falls and next years TOURNAMENT TRAIL.

SPONSORS REALLY MADE THIS GOOD,Dock Rite thanks for extra 2 docks.

MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

Primetime, At breakfest there were placemates on the tables of the listings of all the teams. I am wondering if you would by chance have any left? Looking to get 1 to keep from my 1st tournament. laugh.gif

I'm sure it would have been different with money on the line crazy.gif, but that is fishing...

Too bad on the cheeters... People need to realize this is a cheritie event and not a for profit event.

Hopefull next year, will work for us...

WALLEYE QUEEN

WE ARE PRINTING SOME MORE FOR FRIDAYS EVENT AND WE WILL SEND YOU A COUPLE

COUPLE OTHER TEAMS IN THE MONEY WERE ALSO IN THE FIRST TOURNAMENT OF LIFE.

LONG LIVE THE TEAMS

THANKS FOR COMING

• 6 months later...

TEAMS THAT FISHED LAST YEAR PLEASE WATCH YOUR MAIL IN FEBRUARY FOR SOME MOTEL AND CAMPING SPECIALS

ALSO NOTICE THAT WE HAVE TWO TOURNAMENTS THIS YEAR

JUNE13TH 100%cash PAYBACK PLUS 2-$500.00 big fish

JUNE 14TH $6500.00 cash PAYBACKS IN 13 $500.00 +2 $500.00 big fish

4 DRAWINGS OVER 2 DAYS FOR ENTRY FEE BACK

$500.00 DRAWING FOR EARLY ENTRY[bY MAY 20TH]

ALL PRIZES AGAIN GUARENTEED REGARDLESS OF ENTRY NUMBERS[CASH]]AGAIN

320-220-1883

FISHING FOR A CURE

POST BOX 11

SPICER MINNESOTA

56288-0011

Thanks Dave

Brian K. says your a great guy,as others have

Sorry about last years rebuttals

so now I am also thinking this

It can be a tough gig to be a director. I wish you the best of luck and hope you can double your goals for your charity.

• 2 weeks later...

thanks Dave

Maybe we will see each other this season,its good to meet people from these web sites.

I should be in year old red twin console lund Alaskin 20 with Yamaha 115 4,or 20 foot single console ,almond and green Crestliner with 150 Yamaha 4 on stringer,it was our new sign boat last year.Unfortunatly I wont get my new glass boat until July.

Otherwise fishing with quite a few bass guys in their boats.Try to get on some lake daily but its easier to get og Green than others for good bite consistantly.Last year was on Green with over 35 different good fishermen.got to try co-riding for pre fishes with them or just showing lake spots .Its kinda cool-still havent given up best spots.

We are upping our charity goal for The American Cancer Society,our sponsors moneys go directly to them and our fishermen go for their own money and some other local money.

This community is starting to embrace fishing as it used to be.

• 4 weeks later...

with 4 months of good prizes on the line before we even fish we just want to remind you that February drawing is for your teams entry fee back,enter by postmark end of February and get this

Enter by end of March to win Abu Garcia Cardinal reel,Fenwick 7 foot rod,and three spools Berkley lineFebruary and March entrys both have chance

Enter by end of April for chance at 3 nights camping paid or motel one night February,March,and April have a chance at this

Enter by May 20th for chance at another entry fee repaid.Entrys from February,March,April ,and may have a chance at this

Also top finishing Walleye team gets entry paid for Fall Classic and $150.00 travel help [cash]

6 Large Fish $500.00 each and many other prizes are going out if you preregister.

Thanks for supporting the American Cancer Society in our second annual Minnesota State Championships

Call anytime if you have questions or Write

320-220-1883 Fishing For A Cure box 11 Spicer Mn 56288-0011

TONKA MAN WINS FEBRUARY DRWAING FOR ENTRY FEE BACK AND SOME COMMUNITY SPIFFS CONGRATS

GETTING A LOT OF QUALITY TEAMS SIGNED UP AND LOOKS LIKE WE WILL HAVE SOME GOOD COMPETITION

tONKA WE PUT YOUR NAME BACK IN FOR NEXT THREE MONTHS DRAWINGS,SEE IF IT COMES UP AGAIN

SECOND ANNUAL AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY TOURNAMENT AT GREEN LAKE SPICER FOR JUNE 13TH AND JUNE 14TH HAS BEEN CANCELED

DUE TO THE SLOW HEALING OF MYSELF STEVE RUSTAD FROM AN ACCIDENT SEPTEMBER 7TH 2007 WHEN I BROKE MY BACK WE HAVE DECIDED TO WITHDRAW FROM HOLDING THIS TOURNAMENT THIS YEAR

IN OCTOBER I CONTACTED MRSA IN THE HOSPITAL WHILE RECOVERING FROM MY ACCIDENT.

AFTER SEVERAL MONTHS OF RECOVERING FROM THOSE TWO THINGS AND RECOUPERATING I AGAIN TESTED POSITIVE FOR THE MRSA AS I CONTACTED A BLADDER INFECTION.

I AM AT HOME TRYING TO BE INSTITUTION FREE AND TRYING TO GET MY PROTEINS UP AND TEST MRSA FREE SO I CAN HAVE ANOTHER SURGERY.

AS I WONT KNOW UNTIL APRIL WHEN THAT SURGERY CAN BE DONE I DONT BELIEVE THAT ENOUGH TIME OR STRENGTH WILL BE REGAINED TO RUN THIS EVENT.

THANKS FOR YOUR SUPPORT AND PLEASE CONTINUE SUPPORTING THE AMERICAN CANCER SOCIETY IN ANY WAY YOU CAN.

I WILL CONTINUE TO VIEW FISHING MINNESOTA DURING MY RECOVERY AND HOPE THET WE GOT THIS MESSAGE TO YOU SOON ENOUGH THAT YOU DONT MAKE ANY VACATION OR WORK PLAN CHANGES.

FISH ON