• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Trail Cam Photos - Lets get going!!!

certified jumbo

I would tend to agree, he looks like he is trying to help liberate those guns, look at the way he is carrying the shotgun. Unless that is a 32" barrel, I would say the guy is about 5'4"

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Shack

• Mark Christianson

• TrophyEyes

• shedfreak

I agree they wont do a man hunt, but maybe they will reconize him, or if something is missing in the area this may give some leads.

Looks to be a mature male scavenging for food. It would be nice to get a look at him live..... grin.gif

ya know, after a second look, he kind of has that Sasquatch (albeit , a little sasquatch)look on his face grin.gif

I pulled the image into Adobe on my Mac. He was easily identifiable. If the cops had any run-ins or missing property cases, this guy may be a good suspect. I would give them a call and they may let you email the photo in. It is amazing that you still have a camera at all. He obviously saw the picture being taken.

I just want to know what kind of bait you were using, for this guy? I don't think this guy was all that worried about scent control either, it doesn't look like scentlok to me.

Placing bait for cameras is not illegal. It is only illegal for somebody to be hunting over it. Mineral and salt licks, liquid or solid, that are fruit and grain flavored are legal, just can't contain loose grains or fruits. check the regs. I think you can legally have bait while hunting as long as it is 100 percent out of view from the stand or blind. I am probably wrong, so someone let me know

DUDE<

that guy looks exactly like me i found my twin. im not kidding i can send you a pic of me he he he. Although ive never been to st cloud, never trespassed and wouldnt carry a rifle and a shotgun with me its hard enough carrying one.

But i swear if i didnt know where i was that day and i had amnesia i would probably say it was me.

Spoke with St. Cloud police last night and they said it was worth reporting. I believe the only charge against him would be trespassing but they said there is also a chance his name would come up/match and he many not even be allowed to carry firearms. So I called Sherburne Co. today and they have an officer calling me back which hasn't happened yet.

Wow. Thats funny in a twisted kind of way that you got that guy on camera. Wow.

Like someone mentioned above, him carrying those 2 guns sure is wierd. Someone in the area might be missing a couple guns and not even realize it. shocked.gif

Like someone else said, the real amazing part is that he still has a camera in one piece!

Boy there has been some good bucks on here... I haven't even bought my license yet...UGGGH!

I wouldn't even hesitate to harvest him, although the height isn't exactly in his favor, you gotta appreciate the mass on him. grin.gif

Well the Sherburne Co officer said they really only get involved with trespassing when the person is currently on the property and it's the actual landowner calling. Kinda sounded like a copout- smirk.gif He wasn't interested in the pic but said he would keep his eye out in the area as he patrols it frequently.

I'm not so sure how aggressive to be if I run into this guy with my bow and he has a gun in each arm crazy.gif

Being Serburne county I assume you live on the east side of town. I also live on the east side but in Benton co. I live near Territories Golf coarse. I could see how someone could get away with shooting where I live as the gun range in near by and there are days when hearing shots in the distance is common. Good luck with finding out who it is.

You would think they would atleast pretend to care. Atleast look at the picture. What if a week down the road someone has some guns missing, or someone is found dead shot, and you already erased the pictures. I guess they had better things to do confused.gif

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

The law isn't going to care about a trespasser on a trail cam.

I'm not a detective but as I said earlier I can see from the picture that its not right. I think if you drop off the picture or email to the sheriff he'd have enough of a suspicion to follow up.

Just because a robbery hasn't been reported doesn't mean anything. Its possible if there was a theft that owner hasn't noticed the firearms missing yet. I bought a rifle at a pawn shop, 3 months later, just before deer season I get a call from the sheriff and that I needed to turn it over to him. I returned the rifle and told the sheriff to tell the rightful owner that it was sighted in at 200 yards.;) Turns out his roommate stole the rifle and hocked it.

Some other suspicions of mine are a meth lab or pot garden hes protecting.

He might have heard the camera and looked in that direction but didn't see anything and kept on walking.

Then again maybe he was just out in the woods and decided to take a rifle and shotgun in street clothes wearing white jacket.

What about contacting your local CO?

I assume by your posts this was in the St Cloud area?

Hard to imagine there is not interest in this. A guy walking around with 2 firearms in the middle of the day when small game isnt open? And like Frank mentions, the guy aint dressed for hunting even if he was.

I am not familiar with your camera, But to me it appears the the guy is running or jogging. For one thing, the camera snapped the pic when he was on the far right of the pic. Meaning that by the time the motion detector caught him he was able to get way across the the far right before the camera snapped the pic. Also his one leg is way up. I know that I normally do not walk lifting my legs way up there like that, I am usually running. Very strange!

"hooks"

Good point about him moving faster than a walk with his leg up like that. It makes sense.

It was weird because there was one pic taken before this one that was complete white out, which I haven't had happen since I've had this camera?? The trigger time otherwise is about 2 seconds so this pic would have been taken about 3 seconds after entering the sensor from the left. The third pic was just woods as I have it set for burst mode.

The property is near the St. Cloud airport.

Hey Tippman,

Knowing now were this was at maybe the Fed's would like to have a look at this. If you really want to make a big deal out of this you could easiely bring it to there attention and even the media that would flush this guy out.

Later,

mr

p.s. didn't go out this morning but will this evening.

Take the photo and place it around your property; put a sign that says "do you know this person?" and give a cell phone number.

Bring a cellphone out with you and call if you see him while your out hunting. I bet he went out to sight in or shoot his weapons in an area that was out of sight.

Now that is a funny picture!

Looks like a Columbian refugee gorilla on point! grin.gif

Could be meth lab operator. Running with two guns and he looks nervous.

I think if you wanted to bring image into police they would look at it. Especially in Sherburne Co.!

I do know how you feel though. I caught someone stealing/cutting wood on my property and Sherburne Co. was hesitant to respond (the guy was leaving as I dialed phone). I brought a picture of the guy’s license plate number and truck on my property to Sherburne Co. court house and they said they would look into it. I never heard back!

Quote:

I do know how you feel though. I caught someone stealing/cutting wood on my property and Sherburne Co. was hesitant to respond (the guy was leaving as I dialed phone). I brought a picture of the guy’s license plate number and truck on my property to Sherburne Co. court house and they said they would look into it. I never heard back!

Kinda makes you feel like they are doing all they can for you!! But if you are going 34 mph in a 30, they are right there to hand you a ticket, because they had time to do that! crazy.gif

Biglakebass and I figured you all would appreciate this buck.

The pictures are taken from a grouse hunting buddy's deer hunting land. He sure has something to hunt for!

deerpicssept2007007.jpg

deerpicssept2007006.jpg

deerpicssept2007005.jpg

deerpicssept2007.jpg

deerpicssept2007004.jpg

deerpicssept2007003.jpg

deerpicssept2007002.jpg

deerpicssept2007002.jpg

deerpicssept2007001.jpg

Well I bought a trail cam this year and had it out in the woods for a few days. Here is one of the pictures:

SUNP0006.jpg

I think I need to work on the aim a bit!! Nice shot of its back though!! grin.gif

And here is another:

SUNP0007.jpg

Just a nice shot of the woods.

And here is my favorite grin.gif

SUNP0002.jpg

Is this thing on?????!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Really enjoying it, and I hope I have set it up better this time!! grin.gif