• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What's Happening to Avatars

Mine has disappeared and I noticed that a few others have also. Is this a problem on my end or is something else happening?

Who is your hosting service? i've heard people are having problems with Imageshack. I use Photobucket and have had no problems.

When I'm at work I hardly ever see avatars and posted pictures. Not sure why that is?

I do see yours, gunflint.

Thats because alot of businesses block file sharing/uploading sites, which is probably the case with yours. I know that the place I work blocks photobucket pics but Imageshack pics come through just fine.

Thanks guys. I do use Imageshack. I only use my computer at home. Time to consult my son the computer whiz.

Don't worry Gunflint that SAG Smallmouth Bass Avatar is still visible to most of us.... grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

PierBridge- your avatar shows me that you are a man after my own heart. Champagne of beers grin.gif "Full Throttle" of course.

I have been drinking it for about 4 years now, first it what light, then I switched to the leaded version. High Life is sure starting to get popular isn't it?

now that it is catching on the price seems to be going up.. oh well!!

Starting to get popular? I haven't had one in close to 14 years but it was popular then. grin.gif

Quote:

now that it is catching on the price seems to be going up.. oh well!!

Aint that the truth. I can still get a 16 gallon for about 60 bones, compared to most of the others at 80 dollars.

Quote:

Starting to get popular? I haven't had one in close to 14 years but it was popular then.
grin.gif

It seems that it all works in cycles, Brain Melt (Grain Belt) seems to be making quite a comeback also.