• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I had one of the worst 4th of July's in recent memory. My wife and I were out fishing south of wabasha and decided to head in for lunch around 1:00 and on the way in my motor ceased up!! I run a 18ft Nitro with a 150 merc. The problem I am having is I cannot (or anyone I know) find a 2000-2004 135 or 150 optimax to get my boat back up and running. I have people looking all over the metro, up in the range are, and all over wisconsin. It seams people don't trade these in very often. If anyone can help me out I would REALLY APPRECIATE THE HELP. I have a trip planned to go back up to the big pond the last week of this month, pending finding a motor of course. PLEASE EMAIL ME IF YOU KNOW OF ONE FOR SALE. Again me and my family would really appreciate any help.

[email protected]

Bad-lucky25.... crazy.gif

Sorry to hear of the bad luck you had. Did you really mean the 4th, or the 13th?