• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Thanks!

jakemcarroll

I haven't fished much in the past couple of years but have really started to get back into it, and after reading through the forums I decided I would treat myself to an upgrade on my rod. I mostly fish panfish and crappies, but do the occasinal northern and largemouth bass fishing, and I usually only carry one or two rods to keep it simple. I went to Gander Mountain and purchased my first graphite rod, their guide series of course. 6' medium action, and had to try out right after I got home. I can't even begin to describe the difference in feel it has! I also tried some beetle spinners for crappies last night and I have never "felt" so much when I have been fishing before. Thanks for all the great advice! grin.gif

Thank You for becoming a member of a great family.

I hope you enjoy your new found love.

Sifty

just imagine the feel you would have with an ml graphite rod!!! Welcome to FM....the best place to get ?'s answered regarding minnesota's outdoors!!!.....or at least have them discussed!!! grin.gif

Always glad to hear stories like yours. Welcome to FM.