• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Martin Lake??

michaelpettersen82

where is the turn off of 22 that will get me to the boat launch?? I will be coming from hwy 65. thanks for any directions.

If I remember right when your on 22 you will come into Linewood township there is a new gas station on the left and I think its your next left after the station and that will take you to the boat launch.

Hwy 65 N to 22. Go east. Take the first left after the road that leads into the public access for Linwood. I think it is actually the 2nd left after the store. I think there might be a sign for Martin and Island lakes. It is about 3/4 of a mile down that road on the right.

thanks u guys. u ever fish out there? if so how have u done???

I was out at Martin last weekend. Caught some small Crappies. Lotsa rough fish surfacing. A few nice Blue Gills. 1 tiny small walleye. Water was murky and the fish was slow. There was a whole lot of recreational boaters & skiers speeding all about all over the place not caring if your fishing in the same area which made it very difficult to fish.

what were u using on martin

leeches,worms,minnows??

Michael we were using mainly Berkley Gulp Alive minnow grubs & leeches. We also tried casting perch colored cranks with no luck. Jiggin or riggin off the bottom only caught bullhead or rough fish.

It was just difficult to fish with all the recreational boaters around. Good luck and report back to us if you had a good day out there.

we were out on sat. night and got 1 northern 26",1 crappie 5-7",3 walleyes about 10",but i did manage to get a 21" walleye slip bobbing.Overall not very impressive but its better than work. We went out on sunday morning again, with even worse luck not a single fish.2 bites no fish at all.