• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Wondering if there are any resorts on Lobster Lake. Our group is looking at going somewhere in late Sept. Thanks in advance.

DB

I agree, I don't think Lobster has any resorts, just private cabins.

If you are looking for somewhere to camp there is Wildridge campground (320-886-5370). They have gone to a lot of seasonals but I believe they still have reservable spots available. We quit going there though because they were packing them in one on top of the other. Otherwise there is Happys Landing (320-886-5398), never been there. Good luck, I hope this helps. grin.gif

No resorts on Lobster. Mill Lake still has a resort and there are a number of resorts on Lake Mary. Both are less than 10 minutes from the Lobster Lake public access.

My Family and I stayed at Elmwood resort on lake Mary. Very nice we are going back next year. And some pretty good fishing. If the Eyes are not biting there is some good Crappie fishing.

Mill Lake Resort is an excellent place to stay. Air conditioned cabins, beach, & a good access & a dock for each cabin. They have two small cabins that they may be availiable by the night for very reasonable rates. The people that own the place are very friendly and keep the place very clean.

If your coming to Lobster for the musky fishing, then you may want to consider Woodland resort on Milton. The September musky bite should be going and that is a nice resort. You can always trailer to Lobster for a day.

Hey thanks Agape! We have several groups each fall plan to do just that. The funny thing is, though, they end fishing Miltona almost the entire stay.

There are actually about at least a 1/2 dozen muskie lakes you could hit, within a 1/2 hour or 45 minute of Miltona. Not that you would want to fish anywhere else, come fall.