• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

East Crooked Structure

I'm coming up to PR again and this time I'm gonna try to hit the eyes up. I've fished on potato and some other area lakes but thinking about trying the Crooked Lakes. I know that East Crooked is really deep and round but it doesn't look like it has a great deal of structure to it. I'm not looking for anyone to tell me where all the rock piles are, just looking to know what the lake has to offer so that I can know how to prepare. Any help would be better than what I know of it now.

Thank You

Tony

P.S.-- I'll try to fill you in on how I did after I get back.

weed edges and sand rock tansition areas are best. stop by Northern Bait in Park Rapids and i will show you some spots that have been good to me. Jonah

So I am back from East Crooked with a mixed report. I only got out fishing on Sat. because of the weather on Friday night. The morning bite was terrible. I had a hard time even marking fish. Later on in the evening was a little better. We pulled in a walleye or two pulling shad raps on the north side in about 20-30 ft of water. We also had some luck with lindy rigs using nightcrawlers. The one issue that we had were keeping the rock bass off. Once again we had a great time and look forward to coming back up again.

Good Luck All

Tony