• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

BASS EVENT IN THIS AREA FOR FM'ers----- Sept. 23rd !!!!!

I'm pretty sure I'll be in and my partner will probably be my brother (Mike). He has to see how the event fits into Bear hunting up near Brainerd and Bow hunting around the Min river bottom... He really needs to get his priorities straight I'm thinking... If he can't go my partner from my Winstead league should be able to go as his inlaws have a place on Sylvia. smirk.gif

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• bassNspear

• robbo17

• Hester

• Central Bassman

The more boats we get the better... This will be a good time and a chance to meet fellow FM'ers!!

we should have around 13 boats if all the people that told me are going to come. Please email me your information your interested. The more the better. Hope we can get 15 total

Does anyone know anyone that lives on the lake and has a good shore line that we could maybe do the weigh in at?? It would be nice to not have the weigh in at the landing being that there is no were to bench your boats. What does everyone else think of this??

i dont think its a bad idea, the problem with it is that we are going to have to find this place soon so people can find it on the lake.

I think were better off doing it at the landing. Yes there isn't alot of parking, but it takes 10 mins for everyone to load there boats.

I am still looking for a few more boats. I have talked to a few other people about the event, which seems like they are going to fish if nothing comes up. Please email me so i can place you on the list.

Good Fishing

How long are you going to be looking for boats? I should be able to but will find out in about a week if i can fish it for sure.

is this for sure a team or partner event? if so, I believe I will have a co-fisher. not sure if I can make this event, I will do my best to be there, it sounds like a great time.

It is a awesome time to hang out and get to know more FM'ers.

We will be looking for boats till the day we fish it. We want to have 15 total, so the more the better. Please contact me via email if your interested so i can place you on the list.

I hope that we can fill the event up, becuase its a great time to see 15 total there with everyone hanging out and fishing.

This is where we are at right now. We are getting very close to filling up. PLEASE contact me soon to get in. There is a few guys that are looking for partners. If there is people out there that need a partner, please let me know and ill try and help you out.

1. Terry Robinson---- Glenn Lindmeyer

2. Bill Swindlehurst------- (partner?)

3. K Dawg--------WalleyeKing19 (Tony Abramowski)

4. Knoppers (Kevin Konop)--------------- (partner?)

5. Bass N Spear (Jason Schade)--------Centralbassman(Mitch Schade)

6. Outdoors_Guy (Ben Schwarzrock)---------Dave Cole

7. Fever(Jon Lambrecht)--------- (partner?)

8. Sluggo (Scott Shipley)------Steve Armstrong

9. Frogtosser (Greg Evers)-------(partner?)

10. CrappiesNeyes(Ryan Brummond) --------- (partner?)

11. Ray Esboldt---------- (partner)

I hope that we can get to 15. Email me with any questions

This is where we are at right now. We are getting very close to filling up. PLEASE contact me soon to get in. There is a few guys that are looking for partners. If there is people out there that need a partner, please let me know and ill try and help you out.

4. Knoppers (Kevin Konop)--------------- (partner?)

12. Eric Tessmer(luvtofish)------- DAD

I'm anxious to hear the results of what that lake can pump out in the fall timeframes.

I love that lake and dont get to fish it as much as I would like.

Love to fish it with yall, but as always, conflicts. That bowstand is just screaming for me. grin.gif

dude, you get like three months to bow hunt. what is one day of the the bow season to come and fish.

I wish it was that easy. Duck opens the weekend after this, then there is pheasant, and then rifle season for deer, and then muzzleloadin'..... Oh yea, Rainy River in October...

Fall needs to be 6 months longer dang it.

I need to choose my battles accordingly. crazy.gif

BassNSpear

Can you edit your original post and put the entry fees? smile.gif

Thanks!

I sent out email. If you didnt get the information, please let me know. Thanks

I didn't get the e-mail either. smile.gif Please send so I can forward to some more folks I know. Thanks!

One person in the boat has to be a FM Member. Please check your junk mail. I sent it again.

sorry guys, had to back out, now you all have a chance grin.gif

I would like to go for sure, but something came up that I must attend on friday, its in the northern part of this great state and saturday morning would be tough.

good luck to all that fish, it sounds like a great time for sure.

4. Mojoputter (John Markham)------- Tanner (John's Son)

Looks like we are getting closer to filling up the event. ONly three more spots to go. Please email me if your interested in the event. Should be a great time on the water with all the FM'ers

Also, for the guys that i dont have your partners, please ither post it here, or email me so i can update this informations. Thanks again!!

Is there anyone out there that wants to fish with Robbo. Be nice to be able to get 15 boats out here for the event. Thanks all.

Any questions, just shoot me a email.

1. Terry Robinson(Robbo17) and Ryan Payne

4. Mojoputter (John Markham)------- Tanner (John's Son)

11. Josh Schultz---------_Wayne Stifter

13. Jess Olson(Hester)-----Dale Piepenburg

Only two more spots left... If you need someone to fish with you posted on here so everyone know so we can fill the boats up.

Sounds like a good time, i am going to try to get signed up. Bassnspear, I will be sending you an email soon.

The downside is I have never fished that lake before. I have been meaning to get out there and give it a try but I have'nt. So I will probly get thumped.

I do now that it is a very clear lake and the bite might be deep. That hurts my chances even more.

Hester

Hester, I feel your pain, I have never fished that lake and will not get a chance to pre-fish prior to the tourney. We may be battling for the basement, although my son feels pretty confident that he will get the biggest fish but he's only 13 so he has a little attitude in him.

Bassnspear, how long do you think it will take to get to the lake from the Blaine area.?