• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

hey does anyone fish the Ashland area?? I thinking about trying someweekend, but like to know if any good?? shallower there?? any think you can let me know about!!

Ive heard the fishing is pretty good right in now these summer days. There is a landing at the Power Plant & One at the RV park in town. I'd start at the Power Plant ( cant miss it ) and fish the areas next to man made structure from there to the Orr Dock with live bait.

IF the conditions are right for you & your rig head up to the breakwall & try a diving firetiger plug to coax the smallies.

They will be on the weed beds that run a couple hundred yards off shore tword 2nd landing too.

Sounds like fun, I wonder if I'll get to fish Cheq. this summer... confused.gif

Later -CLoma

Try posting this on the Wisconsin Forum and check with Jim Hudson, he's the local Pro when it comes to Chequamagon Bay.

Jar Jar