• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Windy City Walleye Hunter

Cass Lake Golf Courses

Windy City Walleye Hunter

OK Guys,

We are less than two weeks away from our 2 week trip to Cass and we have a bunch of guys looking to hit the links while we are up there. We have been to a few of the local courses but were not impressed. Any of you locals do any golfing? Where have you found decent courses within maybe 10 miles of Cass? What kind of price do they have? Any info would help.

Windy

Borch

Longbow north of Walker is pretty decent. It's a very long course.

PierBridge

Along with Tianna also in Walker....or Bemidji Town and country in Bemidji.

Not the greatest area for championship courses.

trollenslow

Tianna and Longbow golf courses in Walker.

Shallow Runner

Windy,

Having played all three of the courses listed above, many times, I can tell you they are all quality courses. Bemidji T&C is by far the nicest course you will play in northern Minnesota. It is also the highest price of the three, but you now the saying, "you get what you pay for." With that said, Longbow is probably the best value. It provides a fair price for a very nice track. I would rank Tianna third of the three. Nice course, I just don't play it very well. If you don't mind driving, about an hour +, just east of Grand Rapids is Eagle Ridge. I played it for the first time last summer. A nice track for a relatively new course (less than 10 years). Good luck!!

SR