• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Boat Lettering

Does anybody have any suggestions on who will do, or where I can get decent lettering for our new boat in the Metro Area?

I've seen some very nice registration lettering on some boats out there, and I was just wondering where I could get it done at.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. We pick it up in 2 weeks. laugh.gif

Beak

Some boat dealers also do custom lettering. You could also check with area printing shops and check the yellow pages. Most any decal/lettering shop can print out nicer decals and they can also apply those for you also. If you purchase them and have them shipped to you, they are pretty easy to apply.

If you look in approx 1 week, Fishing Minnesota will have new decals online to order for your boat if you are looking for some additional lettering.

The new HSO-Hot Spot Outdoors and the Fishing MInnesota decal look pretty nice.

I've had very good luck with Fast Signs - they have nice varieties and good pricing.

I like lettertech, they have a multitude of colors and styles and the turnaround is less than a week. Just do the www.lettertech thing and it will show up.

Agree with lettertech, I've used them for years and they have all the fonts and colors you would need to match or look good with your boat.

How about Sign*A*Rama. I had to mention them since I spent a few years under the roof of the Roseville Location, but there are locations across the metro. I had the Woodbury location make my boat lettering nothing fancy but I had them made with white reflective vinyl.

FastSign is another option. Plenty of location all over.

Any sign shop that does vinyl lettering will be able to take care of you. If you have never been to one I would suggest stopping in to see what they have to offer. The amount of choices are just about endless and only restricted but your imagination and pocket book!

Fastsigns or lettertech. I've used them both with good results.

Try Blown Concepts in the cities. Ask for Rob. They are in Plymouth