• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I was fishing at the Maple River Dam where it flows into the Sheyenne River and had a pretty good morning of fishing, managed to bring home a couple eaters under 4 lbs. With two crawlers left I hooked a bullhead cut him in half and used the tail end and reeled in this fella. Not sure what the heck took the chunk out of him but here is proof that those kitties are some tough critters. That is a one liter pop bottle next to him. He weighed in at just under 6 lbs. Still had the chunk of bullhead left and managed to catch one more that weighed in at 10 lbs.

0707071119.jpg

I would say a snapping turtle or maybe the 60 inch muskie ive been after for a few years!!!!

thats a great pic. I feel bad for the cat having something that big chomp on it!

I would guess a snapper also. That is a healthy chunk of meat gone out of that kitty!