• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
EXTREME

Women on Water Tourney

EXTREME

Don't forget all you fisherwomen out there that the Women on Water Tourney is being held at the Pines Resort on Winnie this Sunday. I don't know the details, but I know there are still openings if anybody is interested. The girls really have a good time at this one. Good luck

bmc

Hey Kyle,

How's summer treating you? I haven't been in the boat nearly as much as I'd like. I was wondering how the gals did last weekend. I'll have to stop in at Fred's and get the scoop!

Brian

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Sushilicious
    • Sushilicious
    • Sushilicious
      So dad, my bro, n I started fishing at 4pm last Sunday (crane). We caught 21 eyes, 4 sauger, n a 10in. Perch. We were fortunate enough that 12 eyes, 2 saugers n the perch were keepers. We also had the pleasure of throwing back two 18", a 22" and a 24" eye. We ended up fishing  for 5 hours. There were 2 thing we noticed that affected r fishing. (A) the lack of water ment lack of current which is fundamental the first 3 weeks of opener. (B) we seen 14+ eyes surface as well as 6-7 mayflies in the boat. Getanet I hate 2 state the obvious but from my quick look at kab u weren't even close to a spot I would think would be good this time of year. The best 4 types of spots the first 3 weeks of eyes opener in vnp r current, current, current, n sand. I've never fished kab this time of year but I know Sullivan bay/ash river is the best spot.
    • Sushilicious
      Guessing u aren't from the 218. I went 2 the Virginia n Chisholm lucky 7s today n both locations had shiners. 
    • Wanderer
      I used to fish the City lakes quite a bit many years ago.  Calhoun was a go to for me to have a fun bass fishing day.  I can’t tell you how things are now but back then (1990’s) I’d not only expect numbers but at least one 5 lbr each outing.  My best from there was 6lb 4oz caught on a 10 inch black/blue Power Worm.  We used Carolina Rigged lizards as our second best bait.  We lost some of those to the muskies though. Lake of the Isles was not as good to us but had more interesting Muskie stories than Calhoun did.   Heck, is it even called “Calhoun” anymore?
    • slammer
      On our way up for the weekend.  Live or frozen shiners?   Best place to get them?  thanks
    • Raven77
      Really enjoyed your video.  Thanks for sharing!
    • Wakemup
      Any reports from Frazier bay at all? I’m thinking of making a run in my little boat the narrows. I’m itching to catch some walleye for the frying pan and think heading east may be my best bet but want to see if there’s any info out there before I make the 45 minutes trip!
    • Harv
      Saturday opener was great on Basswood for 3 of us.  Well, bitter sweet.  We brought 10 fish home; but due to the slot of only 1 over 20 inches we had to let 10 fish go.  Some  big eyes that afternoon
    • TheEyesofanAngler
      it definitely is a good area! i appreciate the advice i''ll definitely get out there a couple times to give it a try. Yes, i do have a kayak. My friend is always talking about st johns.   Side note: Has anyone ever had a chance to get out to Calhoun or Lake of isles?  I heard the bass are there in fairly large size..