• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Prayers needed...

channelfats

She will be in my prayers. Had to ask the FM family for the same for my son a few years ago... doing well today!

Keep us posted on her recovery!

Good Luck!

Ken

On behalf of my Brother and sister-in-law I want to thank you for the prayers. This is such a wonderful community, its overwhelming. I dont think I have met any one on this site in person, but I am on here everyday and feel like I know you all personally. If you hang around the small rivers thread you have mabye seen my brother Jay(Ellas father)'catman clark' chatting about the crow river, although He has not had web access for awhile now. Nor do I on the weekends.

Ella is in stable condition still in intensive care at childrens. Forgive the lack of details, they get lost in translation. Over the weekend things were starting to look up, she was actually sleeping, and asking for food. On saturday her blood tests were looking good, and there was hope that she would not have to have dialysis, then sunday they dropped down below were they were in the begining. She had another platlet transfusion Today, and then she went in to get the dialysis tubes put in, to help her kidneys operate correctly, and aid in the fight.

I continue to pray for her recovery, and with a community this great praying for her also I have faith she will see this through and go back to being a healthy little girl.

Thank you everyone for the continued prayers, they will be heard. I will post any further updates.

Joe

Hey evereyone,

This is Catmanclark. My brother (Joe) told me about the support that Ella has been recieving from all the locals here in this site, and i just personally would like to say "Thank You" from my wife and I and especially from Ella.

I usually don't have internet support at home, but we do have access here at the hospital for us to use. I really thank you for your support through this tough time in my daughters life and ours.. It'll be a few more weeks of recovery and theropy before i'm teaching her to fish, but i hope the fishing has been good for you all.. "Thank You"

Catman.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

My prayers and best wishes to Ella. God bless her.

hey jay, i have an ella too. she turned 3 in feburary. when we move to mn in four years we can take a father/ella fishing trip together. god willing she will be a healthy catfishing girl by then. best of luck

She is in my thoughts and prayers, as well as my families and friends. God bless.

I will definately take a knee for Ella and your family.

Keep the faith my friend!