• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The new Kwik Trip opened on South 63 and 48th St and one of the first things I notices is a small refrigerator plum full of Hooked On Fishing nightcrawlers. This is awfully convenient for me as I live right there.

PS. I know there are other Kwik Trips in town that carry HOF bait and that’s handy info if you need bait outside of bait shop hours.

Way to go Mike. Ya saw an opportunity and went for it. I hope it is a very successful union for you. laugh.gif

I second that a couple of weeks ago I decided to take my 2 1/2 year old daughter fishing in mantorville at the (Contact Us Please), and was able to goto smile.gif the kwik trip in kasson to get my nightcrawlers before I picked her up a day care that day.When I showed the fishing poles in the back of the truck she was super excited that she was goona fishing with her dad. After only five minutes of H.O.F bait in the water she caught her first fish, (o.k. I helped a little) it was 7" small mouth that we C.P.R. When her mom got there the she said was I CAUGHT FISH I CAUGHT FISH!!! When her mom asked how big she reached her arms out as wide as she could and said this big!! I knew right there that I've created a fisherman for life. smile.gifsmile.gif

Wow, is that Kwik Trip open already? I work out at Mack Trucks and didn't even know it opened. That whole area is erupting, which is awesome for those of us south of town. Can't wait for Fleet Farm to open up, finally somewhere to get real tackle.