• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Help on Mille Lacs

Mueller

My wife and I are going to Mille Lacs for the first time next Mon-Fri we will be staying at Fishers. Obviously, we have no clue as to where to go, baits etc. I've done pretty well on muskies over the years so I assume I should look for weeds. However, we would also like to catch walleyes and sm bass. Don't want any secrets but could someone point us in the right direction and what methods/baits for the bass and walleyes?

Any info appreciated

Thanks

Mueller

Agate Bay or Agate Reef is fairly close to fishers, as well as some rock humps almost due east of the harbor. try drifting the humps during the day and corking on agate at night. use leeches.

The people at Fischer's are good people. They will help as to where to fish. My recommendation would be to go out to the mud. Use leeches and crawlers. Red or chart. hooks. 7-10 ft snells. Try spinners also.