• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

drifting a slip bobber

keyks42

Questions for anybody. Was out on 9 mile with my wife and was watching a guide(pro) drifting a slip bobber. Has anybody used this technique before? Was this person fishing suspended fish? it was hard to tell if he was using his big motor to control the drift but he would only drift a short time and go back to the edge of the flat. This method was very effetive as we seen his net being put in the water quite a few times. By the way me and the wife boated 9 fish in little under 2 hours with all being over the slot. My wife out fished me again with her biggest being alittle over 27. We where drifting the whole flat with 10" snells and picking up fish on the top and off the flat. I wish we would of started at 9 mile and not wasted a few hours on numerous other flats.