• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
BPassow

MuskyBug

BPassow

MuskyBug,

Do you still work at Northern Bait in Park Rapids?

If so, do you have big (8 inch and larger) creek chubs on hand? How about red worms?

Will be coming up for vacation in a month and wanted to know the bait situation.

Thanks for any help.

MuskyBug85

the creek chub question is tricky, the last run we got had some absolute monsters in it, however before that they were pretty small. it is hit or miss for the most part but if you need them and give me the dates you will be around i might be able to talk dave into traping some of his brood stock for you. and we don't carry the red worms, i believe delaneys still does and markets them under the "trout worm" label. Jonah

BPassow

Dad and my brother will be coming up July 30, I will be up on August 4th.

Dad will be there until the end of August, I'll be there for two weeks.

If you could have 3 to 4 dozen creek large creek chubs by July 30, that would be great. 8 inches or larger, also any monsters.

We probably will need more later on depending on how fast we use them.

I'll try to stay in touch between now and then to see if you have any luck finding them.

Thanks a lot for your help!

MuskyBug85

Sound good to me, Jonah

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  

Announcements

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• delcecchi
      It would take a lot of code to make multiple windows tiling the screen work, would be my guess, and would create few additional sales so isn't worth the expenses.    Just pick up an inexpensive 5 to 7 inch unit and use it for the map.   
    • Wanderer
      You look like the Phantom Fisherman - except the toes.  Or maybe the River Detective  🕵️‍♂️ Gotta love those good runs in short times!   
    • Bryan P
      Awesome Eyeguy! That is a good run of smallies there. I like your spot, that was my favorite fishing stretch for them when I lived in St cloud. Mississippi is such a great smallie fishery. Im blessed to live right next to it too. Now lets get the current to go down some! 
    • eyeguy 54
      I LOVE SMALLIES !  LOL  I am blessed to live close to so much fun. 
    • pikeandchester
      Spent a couple hours on Elysian this afternoon.  Drove around some shallow areas on the south east end of the lake with the trolling motor and only saw carp. Water is still unusually clear for this lake, at any time of the year, and 79 degrees near shore. May be a great opportunity for a bow fisherman, even in the daylight. Tried soaking minnows in a hole on the north end with no luck.
    • Fully Kraeusened
      My choice would be Namakan, but honestly that’s mostly based on emotion. It’s where my dad and I fished the most while up there. I also think it’s prettier than Kab.  I’ve never been on Sand Point or Crane. Just my two cents. I’ll be up there one week from today. Staying on the Ash River if anyone would care to enjoy a cold one first round is on my buddy. 😁
    • ANYFISH2
      Sounds like a heck of an evening! Alot of fun also.
    • eyeguy 54
      Hit the water at 5 and back to shore at 7. 21 smallies smacked the stick bait.   Biggest went 18.  Had one that did a great jump and landed in the yak by my foot. LOL 
    • ANYFISH2
      Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all! I would like Thank all, that have made the ultimate sacrifice for us all, as well as thier families.  THANK YOU! My blessings to you, who use this weekend in remembrance of you passed loved ones.  God bless.   Hope those that get out on our lakes have a safe and successful weekend.   Remember to let us know how your weekend went, and please give us a report in our Area forums!  
    • ANYFISH2
      Happy Memorial Day Weekend to all! I would like Thank all, that have made the ultimate sacrifice for us all, as well as thier families.  THANK YOU! My blessings to you, who use this weekend in remembrance of you passed loved ones.  God bless.   Hope those that get out on our lakes have a safe and successful weekend.   Remember to let us know how your weekend went, and give us a report here in the Brainerd Lakes area!