• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

my family is planning a reunion in the nrxt couple of years. my brother lives in duluth and i made the suggestion of giants ridge. my primary objective is fishing, but we will have golfers and shoppers too.

how is the fishing on wynne? i haven't seen anyone posting any reports from there. as far as i can tell(dnr data) there are no smallies. i was kinda looking for some smallie action for those who don't fish much. cool.gif

Are you talking about Big Winnie(Winnibigosh)?

i belive it is just wynne lake. about 250 acres is all. i may be in the wrong forum, i just saw someone mention bibiwik so i thought i'd post it here. confused.gif

Sorry,I cant help you with that!Im located more to the west than that.

Wynne lake is not talked about because there is not much to talk about. Very small northerns, occasional small walleyes, and once in a while a nice crappie or sunfish.

You will find that the eyes are quite small and not really numerous. It's not a big draw for fishing. You could drive a few miles to Vermilion as long as you are in the area. Good Luck!

thanks guys, sounds like i'll keep looking.