• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

big stone reports

any reports on big stone i want to bring my father inlaw out for the evening this week and was just wondering if i should take the drive out there from willmar

i wouldnt wait for the evening bite i would come during the day

Just got back from there. The local reports are right on. Had the best luck pulling crawlers around 10'. Best times were from 11-3.

• 1 month later...

Going back to the Fruit farm for a week. How has the fishing been. Any good reports out there?

Thanks, Lonnie

• 2 weeks later...

Anybody been fishing out there lately? If you have been catching anything what is working?

The big perch are starting to bite out there pretty good now. Try wax worms, crawlers, and minnows on bobbers. Looks like they are starting to get into their fall pattern which is always a fun time.

We caught good numbers of perch trolling cranks this weekend. No particular areas, but once you find a pocket of perch, troll through it a few times and you'll hammer them.