• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Marcum LX5 Batteries

eurolarva

Question

I fully charged my LX5 at the end of ice fishing season. This is the first I have used it since and the battery was totally drained. My guess is the battery meter connected to it drained it. I have a spare gell cell vex battery that I use for my boat lights and it still had a charge after one year of non use. My LX5 was new this Christmas. I am not sure what happened but people that have these might want to dig out the charger and recharge or at least check the status of their batteries.

3 answers to this question

guess I need to read more here. The battery even after 24 hours would charge to 100 percent but go down to 90 percent after one day. I am sure it is shot.

At least they only cost 20 bucks for a new one.

If you left your DCS hooked up, you gotta dead battery that needs to be replaced. They typically won't take a charge after they've been completely drained like that. I found out the hard way too! frown.gif