• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Launch recommendations NW corner?

The Yeti

Any recommendations? Good service at a fair price and good staff that will get you on fish?

Myr Mar is the only place on the NW corner that I can think of as Garrison isn't technically the NW corner. I've heard nothing but good things about them.

Myr Mar is great for launching. It costs you something like $5 to $7 but they have a nice sheltered marina so loading and unloading is a snap.

I would try Eddy's most Launch's are around 30 bucks, there out there all day everyday plenty of times to choose from I would call them. you do catch fish off the Launch's They mainly bobber fish with leechs I would find a Guide to take me out the fishing has been HOT out there and if you wanna catch #'s and big fish I would rather be out in a boat working an area with a little more finesse that out on a big ol Launch don't get me wrong you can have a great time out on some Launch's 4 weeks ago I tried Hunters Winfields caught some fish. had a good time the only reason we did the launch it was to rough out there for my boat but if your going out just to have time I would give Eddy's a try. hope this helps. either way good luck!!!

Private launch out of Twin Pines on Sunday evening from 7-11 pm. Caught over 40 fish with 26 people. Could only keep 3. Most were between 23-25 inches. Party before us from 2-6 pm caught only 2 fish. Heard that the party from midnight to 4 am caught over 60 fish the night before. We had the fiberglass boat, grill and bunch of kids. It was a blast!! Great service!!!