• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

JBMasterAngler

How is the overall fishing on Pine/Big Pine lakes near Finlayson? I've fished from shore a few times at the pine lake access (mostly below the dam and along the river) and caught lot's of bass, pike, crappie, sunnies, and rock bass. I'm just curious if it'd be worth taking my boat up there and fishing for bass/pike. From what I can see from the launch the lake looks like it has some prime shoreline.

serpent

I've fished up there a handful of times.

decent lakes biggest bass maybe 4 lbs. I had

some fish on that I couldn't move so it makes me

want to go back. Of course they broke my line you know

how fish stories are.

Doc Madison

It's a great lake for bass with abundant shoreline structure. Deeper humps in the north lake are worth a try. There are BIG pike in Pine Lake with an abundance of hammer handles as well. If you like fishing slop there is no shortage of it on either lake. I've seen a lot of 4-5 pound Bass over the years and we've had a cabin there since '78. Crappies are biting now on green or white jigs within 5 feet of the outer weed edge in case thats your thing. Enjoy! Doc.

JBMasterAngler

I honestly probably won't make it there this year, but it was on my mind and I thought I'd ask around about it. I'm contemplating going there next spring. So far it sounds like it could be a good plan.