• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

The inlaws rented a cabin on Poquet for the 4th and I was just wondering if its worth even putting the boat in or if I should put in somewhere else. I've looked around and can't find any info. on the lake. Any help would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Nobody has heard of this lake? They are staying at seivers resort.

have not fished it but the boy river runs thru it

I've stayed at seiver's in the past. Lots of little sunfish with the occasional northern, not much size to those. Never seen a walleye, but never tried either, lake is pretty small. For walleyes you might want to try Pleasant which is quite close or Woman Lake which isn't too far either.

Thanks for the info. I called around and rented a spot at nies resort. They said the crappies were hitting pretty good on birch right now and the sunfish were really turning on