• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

What are your guys fav lakes for smallies, walleye, crappies, sunnies, etc. Dont spill the beans too much though, I was just curious of what people were fishing up there.

I for one think that some lakes are tied, but if I had to choose... Minnewaska=smallies, Miltona=walleye, Ida=walleye, battle lake= crappies, and I always love fishing the small lakes in the area that I won't mention

Hey TonkaBass, don't count Ida out for smallies, there might not be as many as Minnewaska but they are quality size. wink.gifMiltona and Ida also have quality soze and numbers for crappies cool.gif

Osakis, Miltona, Reno, & Ottertail for walleyes. Pretty much all small lakes I won't mention for crappies. The other species mentioned I basically never target, but have caught most of my smallies on either Minnewaska or Osakis while fishing walleyes. Minnewaska definitely has a larger population, but both overall are good bass lakes.