• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

new forum requests

lookincalifornia

i haven't really found a specifc spot to request new forums, so here it goes. my brother moved to duluth a couple of years ago and he has talked to me about taking up flyfishing. i have told him repeatedly about this site, but i don't see him joining. he is a runner first, hiker second, camper third, and hasn't fished in years.

so in short, is there a possibility of a running/hiking/backpacking forum? is there already something similar that i am just missing?

thanks cool.gif

There is a biking and a camping fourm. Not really to the (Contact Us Please) what you are looking for, but a starter.

Try using the "Contact Us" feature. That works well for questions to staff.

Quote:

Try using the "Contact Us" feature.

ah, i never thought about that. i try to avoid seening that grin.gifcool.gif

Backpacking and hiking discussion shows up quite a bit in the camping and the canoeing forums since they kinda cross with the Boundary Waters types here in MN.

I am really fond of those things so you'll find me in those areas. Check it out.