• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

anyone having success on the minnesota side of lake city?? i have caught numberous walleyes/saugers on the wisconsin side!

Fished out in front of the south boat landing by the hospital Memorial Day weekend. Mostly small saugers and sheepies. Hit LaCapolis last Sat and got small walleyes, saugers, a northern and tons of sheepies. My buddy caught some real nice bass (both large & smallmouth) on leeches. The sheepies liked minnows & crawlers. The walleyes liked a fuzzy grub tipped with a fathead. Real light bites, only felt light pressure on the line, no strike.

Fish are biting all over the lake, and many different presentations are working right now, i.e. crankin', rigging, or jigging. Find a breakline in 10 - 13 FOW, or get on some sand. It's all good!