• RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE

You know what we all love...

When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Bobby Bass

Not that old

Bobby Bass

648 yup I am going to be 648 months old here. You will have to do the math for how many years that comes out to. A few hundred months ago I started to keep track of how many months old I am instead of years. I figure if it is good enough for babies then why not for me? You always hear about how they are 12 months old or going on 18 and half months so why can't I advertise that I am going on 648 months old. My goal is 1000 months at least for right now maybe 1100 would be a better number to shoot for. When you think about it bigger numbers always sound better. Fishermen have been using numbers for a long time now. Used to be when you talked about catching a 14 you were talking about a 14 pounder, not a 14 incher. In my head I am always doing the math when someone says they caught a 28 eye or a 40 northern. Converting that number into pounds. I thought it only fair that when people ask my age I tell them I am going to be 648. Then sit back as they focus their eyes and try and convert that into years. I told my grandson that I was going to be 648 and he found the calculator and with grandma's help he figured it out. He came back to the den to tell me that 648 is not that old. Yup I Know...

fishin58

I dont know 300 mos...seems a lot older then 25..I think I will stick to years for a while. wink.gif

delmuts

shoot ! you're good!! i'm 666 months old! grin.gif( isn't three 6's BAD ??? crazy.gif) del

The Grebe

Maybe thats how Mythusala (Sp) determinined his age? By the month instead of the years? Maybe thats how he lived to be so old? If thats the case, him and I be mates! I be as old as Mythusala, or so my nephews tell me!

ocf1

I havent turned the big 200 yet! lol

Bobby Bass

Quote:

I havent turned the big 200 yet! lol

All down hill after that OCF! grin.gif

Slyster
laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif HAPPY BIRTHDAY BOBBY laugh.giflaugh.giflaugh.gif

196thDLR

I'm not old. I'm only 719. You gotta be at least 960 to be considered even elderly.

Daze Off

I'm just about to turn the big 600 here in a few weeks on 07/07/07.....hardly feel a day over 590!

Barely dry behind the ears compared to some .....

Daze Off

stmichael

07/26/07 I will be 420 shocked.gifwink.gifwink.gifgrin.gifcool.gif

Grant

it seems I'm a mere whelp at 398~!

echotrail

690 here........guess I'll celebrate. Advil and prune juice for breakfast!

cold one sd

I'm 766 months at this time and working towards 960 so I can be considered as being elderly. grin.gif

eyewinder

720 is the new 600!

McGurk

A relatively young (or relatively old) 374 here. I like this idea; using months' milestones instead of years. As in the big 5-0-0 (41 yrs 8 mos). 750, 1000, 1250! Imagine! My next one is 400, I guess (33 yrs 4 mos). Are there any millenials (1000+) here?

upnorth

601 here. That sounds way older than 50 wink.gif

nofishfisherman

I prefer to look at it a little differently.

Currently I am

9098.965 days old

or

218,375.16 hours old

or

13,102,509.6 minutes old

or

786,150,576 seconds old,

give or take a few seconds, after you reach 1,000,000 you really stop counting.

The Grebe

On Saturday, June 30th, I will be 708. Like I told a friend today, " When it's going, it seems long....when it's gone, it seems but a twinkling!"

One good thing, there is longevity in our family, my ma is 1140 and still going strong. Still lives on her own and is as tenacious as a snapping turtle!

Down Deep

We are not here to count the days, but to do something that counts for something on each day...............

660 and doing good........I also caught a few fish today........I think that counts for something.