• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Jim,

The Good Lord sent me a for sure sign that you are going down this winter during our "Clash of the Trout Titans". I decided to go to the garbage dump today with only 2 full cans, which is unusual for me- I usually wait until I have a full truck load. Anyways, as I was pulling out of there, I noticed a guy pulling in with a power auger in the back of his truck!!! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif So, I asked the guy if he was going to throw it out and to my shock and amazement, he said "Yeah". I couldn't believe I was leaving there with a pretty new looking 10" Eskimo auger...I felt like I stole it from somebody. Sure enough, I get home and dump the gas out, put some new stuff in and she fires right up!!!! Absolutely nothing wrong with it at all-the blade cover even came with it! Unreal! So, my sign from above says the ol' 8" auger will not be enough for the lakers I will be posing in the Echo with this winter!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

See, you never should have told me to start praying for fish!!!

Later,

Justin

Justin, if you're going to have a clash of the trout titans, don't you actually need to find a couple trout titans to include in the contest? grin.gif

Quote:

Justin, if you're going to have a clash of the trout titans, don't you actually need to find a couple trout titans to include in the contest?
grin.gif

Haaaa, ha, ha haaa. Now that was funny right there. grin.gif

Sounds to me like you want a chance to join the big boys club there, Steve. Or are you chicken??? Remember, the losers will be ridiculed to the point of having to sell their house and move out of town just to escape the torment. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Later,

Justin

Quote:

Must be the Irish in me, Casey.
wink.gif

Yes, it is a well known fact that besides good looks, unlimited charm and superb intellect; a strong sense of humor is one of the genetic traits of the Irish. grin.gif

And don't worry if you lose "The Clash of the Trout Titans," there are plenty of houses for sale in Babbitt. You wouldn't have to move far.

Justin, I don't need to join a club. Mostly, clubs are just filled with guys who do more bragging than doing. smirk.gif

Casey, you sure nailed it. Too bad for Justin he's not Irish. Now, because he's stuck being Norwegian, he has to try to join a club. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

And it sounds like it will be a club of two: A Norwegian and a Finn. Sheesh.

Though Justin is a very poor fisherman, I would rather be in a club with him, than two guys whose nationality is notorious for seeing little green men dancing in the forest with tights! (after 8 hours in a Pub) grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

caseymcq,

Genetic traits of the Irish-good looks, unlimited charm, superb intellect, hmmmmmmm, isn't Ted Kennedy Irish?? grin.gif

Quote:

caseymcq,

Genetic traits of the Irish-good looks, unlimited charm, superb intellect, hmmmmmmm, isn't Ted Kennedy Irish??
grin.gif

He isn't as Irish as Steve or me. grin.gif

I can't believe you called me a Norwegian!!!! mad.gif

I guess when confronted with a fishing duel, the Irish must also be known for locking the doors, turning off the lights, closing the curtains, and cowering with fear in a dark closet!!! (and probably wafting and enjoying personal farts)!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

caseymcq,

I beg to differ with you on this one! If I saw the three of you together,(you, Steve, and Ted Kennedy) I'd think I was seeing triple! grin.gifgrin.gif

So, Justin, you're a Swede? I know Norwegians and Swedes make these fine distinctions among themselves, but nobody else in the world can tell the difference. Might as well try to distinguish individual sheep in the flock. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Steve,

When harrassing Justin, you mentioned sheep! You're playing his song, man grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

All you guys are way off. If you want to see the ultimate in human creation, you need to see us Kanuks. Bred of Indian mothers and French fathers, we are the ultimate in looks, fishing skills, intellect, great athletic builds, wealth, women want us, men want to be us. When we enter a room, stunned silence overcomes everybody. I could go on but the humble nature of us French-Canadians won't allow me to

Quote:

All you guys are way off. If you want to see the ultimate in human creation, you need to see us Kanuks. Bred of Indian mothers and French fathers, we are the ultimate in looks, fishing skills, intellect, great athletic builds, wealth, women want us, men want to be us. When we enter a room, stunned silence overcomes everybody. I could go on but the humble nature of us French-Canadians won't allow me to

More proof that fishermen are the greatest liars on earth! grin.gif

Quote:

I think that the stunned silence is caused by the odor.

The odor caused by the large number of fish we know how to catch

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Stf, I forget. Are you Scottish or Irish? grin.gif

If it weren't for the Norwegians and their fishing prowess you guys would still be fishing like Huck Fin.

I count many Kunucks as friends. What they forget is that the scent of a fish caught four days ago doesn't count as manly.

Oh, geez, Frank, I forgot you've got some Norwegian tucked in there behind that Italian. I'm surprised you admitted it right out here in public and all. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

As I recall, Huck and Jim caught a WHOPPER of a blue catfish. Anybody who can catch a 100-plus pound cat is a mighty fine fisherman in my book (Those guys over in the catfish forum will back me up on that!) Only problem with Huck was that he couldn't tell north from south, and I'm pretty sure he was cured of this directional deficiency by the end of the book.

And note, Frank, that Huck's last name was Finn. No doubt if his last name was Johnson or Orlavson or Stupidson, you Norwegians would be talking him WAY up instead of engaging in that longstanding Scandinavian civil war and ripping him for being a third class Scandinavian like Maki the Finn (Great Outdoors). grin.gif

Geez, I should lock this thread now so nobody can rip back at me. Of course, Frank would just unlock it, take his shot and the lock it again behind him. I'd make an Italian crack but then I'd have Valv all over my case, and that would be REALLY bad news. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Oh, Little Stevie,

Swede's are the sexiest people on earth, man. You don't ever hear someone say "Hey, It's the Norwegian Bikini team" or "There is a good looking Irishman!" Geez. Flaming red hair, green man-dresses with matching tights, and belt buckles on your shoes....need I say more???

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Dude, I notice that when calling Swedes the sexiest people on earth you focus only on the women. And I'll admit that the few Swedish women I've known were worth knowing.

Can't say the same about the Swedish men, which are conspicuously absent from your bragging.

And as far as Celtic dress, only real men can wear clothes like that and make it stick. You'll never see a Swede in that outfit because there are only girly men in Sweden. Casey and I are secure in our manhood, and we know that you just don't mess with the Celts.

And, speaking of dresses on Celts, if you want to court death, just lift up a Scotsman's kilt. You'll only do it once, and it'll be good-bye Swedegirl. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Well,

I can see that we are getting nowhere here. I started this post with the hopes of rattling the Great Outdoors's cage with my garbage dump ice auger and boy, did that backfire!!!

cool.gif

Later,

Justin

Well, Justin, when you rattle someone's cage, sometimes other people feel compelled to join in the fun. It's all just in fun, after all. Just ribbin' each other. Kinda like barstool talk, and just as harmless. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Third class Scandinavian, HA?? mad.gif

That's it, Stevie O'Foss!! You best be on guard next time the Dodge or PT Cruiser drives by that creek early Saturday morning, where I've seen you the last three weeks. The steering may "go out" temporarily and some guy with green tights or a dress (kilt) may get accidentally "bumped" into the water. shocked.gif

Speaking of manly men in dresses: this condition exists only in Scotland and San Francisco, need I say more? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Ooops, Justin. I THOUGHT it was over. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

In deference to your original intent on having a one-on-one bash fest with G.O., I'll back off. Although no doubt Jimmy will see that as a victory. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Steve,

I have to side with you're assessment on this one about Swedes, as much as it pains me. frown.gif Justin G, bragging about finding a bargain at the land fill (dumpster diving), hmmm. Only a Swede would do that. grin.gif

PS-Wonder where Justin goes for lunch?? grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

The problem is Jim, I KNOW WHERE YOU GO FOR LUNCH!!!! grin.gif I may be offering a bribe to the gals at Subway to slip some Exlax into your baloney sandwich down there!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

Secondly, there is absolutely nothing wrong with dumpster diving when you wind up with treasures like that laugh.gif....I will post a picture on here sometime of it.

Thirdly, No one should ever fear a Dodge or Chrysler product that is "out to get them." Chance are good the transmission will probably blow up or there will be some other critical meltdown of an expensive part at the worst possible time. grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif

And last but not least: I can take your guys' BS with the best of 'em. I can dish it out too!!!!!! tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Hey Jim, the fish biting yet or are you just out there drowning minnows and helping Exxon have another good quarter? grin.gifgrin.gif Lets go fishing next week sometime!!!!!

Later dudes,

Justin

I will just leave all of you with these two thoughts:

1. God created whiskey so the Irish wouldn't rule the world.

2. The closest thing to a fish's poop chute is a...

FINN!

grin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif