• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Anybody fished White Bear Lake recently for bass?

Too busy this week and weekend! (The hot weather) Slow for me.

Been out a few times in the last 2 weeks. I only fish White Bear during the week in the evenings. I have had good luck fishing docks with wacky rigs, but through the two weeks the average size around the docks has gone down. I tried deeper and found them to be very sacttered.Good luck. smile.gif

I was out today.. caught a rock bass and 2 LM. smile.gif WOW!

Must have been the rain band that pounded through at noon.

Was out last friday. Couldn't catch anything over 2 pounds. They were very scattered, but had fun. Let me know if you have any better luck.

Was out this morning. First fishing for walleye, got one 17-18" in about 26 fow, right as the sun was coming over the horizon - no bites after that. On crawler and spinner. Then brought some older folks out and dragged jigs and rigs with some OLD antique rods and reels wink.gif Ended up with one very nice smallie, one smaller smallie and a handful for small largemouth.

Main thing I am surprised at, is that we only got one snot rocket. Used to be you would get them all the time.

Seems to me that there is more crap weeds than there used to be - i.e. not as much cabbage or coontail, and more of that slimy stuff that just holds onto the hooks.

My next trip there will be senkos on the inside weed edge.

Went out on tuesday did pretty good, it was very windy. My buddy and I caught alot of 1-2 pounders. We were blessed or should I say my buddy was blessed with a nice 3 1/2 pound large mouth. Fishing senkos wacky rigged around docks and out to 10 fow.