• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Had a great week up there, I stayed at country bay resort. You couldnt keep the panfish off of the hook. I did a lot of bass fishing from shore when we wernt out in the boat and caught a 4lb er and several three along with many 1-2lbers. The walleye fishing was awesome compared to last year. I caught 2 4lbers, a 2, 2 ones, and several other small ones. My uncle also caught one that weighed 5-6.

This pic is of my 2 four pounders

andyswalleyes001-1.jpg

Hey addict, how was the fishing from shore? We go up to Country Bay Resort for a week in August and i normally log hours of fishing from shore in between boat trips. They run a nice little place up there at country bay!

Quote:

Nice fish addict, were you rigging em or using cranks?

You'll never know. cool.gif Heres a hint, it wasnt either of those

Quote:

Hey addict, how was the fishing from shore? We go up to Country Bay Resort for a week in August and i normally log hours of fishing from shore in between boat trips. They run a nice little place up there at country bay!

Depends on what your fishing for. Its awesome for bass and panfish. I like to get out on the docks at about 6am and throw a wacky rigged worm. Later in the day you cant beat tubes. While I was there a lady caught a 7 1/2 lb eye and 5 2-3lbers. A guy also caught a 42" musky off the dock. You would see at least one musky come up close to shore several times a day.