• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

I just fished Trout lake for the first time last night and the night before and we killed the walleyes. Is any one else catching them or did I jusht happen on a lucky spot? Also is anyone catching walleyes on Bowstring? I went there for opener and had a rough time with it. My thinking is that it is more of a later season lake. Any itput is much apperciated, thanks.

Fished it Sunday evening. Have a buddy that stays at the camp ground and told me he was catching a few eye's and to come out and give it a try. One six inch perch for four hous of fishing. Seen a lot of boats out but no one catching. I would love to learn this lake it has awesome structure. I fished the contest last summer and was surprised to see what won the contest. Great time.

well I can't tell you much I fished the same spot twice just off of the first point off of the landing in chorlaine. In about 20 feet of water with a slip bobber but it sure worked smile.gif