Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
jquittum

Anyone on the board stay at Ole's?

9 posts in this topic

I've got a trailer there. Wondered if any other forum members stay there.

I also have a trailer at Ole's. When you take your turn off Hwy.65 you take your first left and I'm a couple of trailers in. Who knows, we probably have met before. I've had a trailer there for 7 years now. If you see a white Chevy truck with Total Tool printed on the doors, come say Hi! I'll be up there the weekend of Jun.16th.

Cool. I'm in the older brown one on the south side. 1st one you come to when approaching the resort from 65. Hopefully we'll run into each other.

This is Keith & his brother from Ill. He's

has a trailer down on the end.

Picture005-1.jpg

Ya, I dabble around on this board! You have the blue lund. I'm Mary's son in law. I knew your mom and dad real well, but haven't met you yet. I'm the guy with the obnoxious dog. I need to chat with you............you fish as hard as I did pre-kids! You been catching any Walleye's?

bigsandyguy,

Yeh, we'll have to meet soon.

I did ok Walleye wise over the Memorial Weekend, but have not been able to spend as much time up there this year as last. How have you done?

crappiekeith,

The faces look familiar, we must have bumped into each other a time or two.

caught some walleyes, but SMALL! I've only kept a few. I usually only fish 'em when the kids don't come along. I stick with crappies..........easier to catch for the kids.

Tried the dam at Sandy Lake Campgrounds....Used leeches and didn't catch a thing....watch a Dad and son using bobbers and minnows catch walleye's and notherns. then watched a Dad and daughter using 1/2 of crawlers catch 5 different varities of fish. Smallies, walleyes, nice sunnies, carp and suckers. Thankfully the man let me use 1/2 a crawler and I finally landed a carp!!!!! grin.gifgrin.gifBut had a good time meeting other fisherpeople enjoying the nice day.

A really nice place to shore fish.