Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
nate larson

Sure is quiet around here...

9 posts in this topic

What's going on guys? No fishing reports? No new discussion topics? Is everyone so busy fishing that they don't have time to post? Tyler and Dan must have drowned or something.

But seriously...has anyone been out fishing lately? I would like to get out after some smallies but am waiting for the rivers to go down a bit. How has the bite been on the local reservoirs????

There were lots of 8 fish limits at the UPLR event on Chester last night. Only a handful of nice crappies showed up, but most of the gills weighted were nice ones. Bass were easy to catch too.

Gills could be found both near shore and out in the depths. We caught a bunch of small crappies (and gills) right near the boat ramp about 2-4' down.

Both live bait and plastics took fish with live bait getting the most attention.

I hope to have another typical "pictured" report for you boys and girls tomorrow, and Thurs, and Fri, and Sat, and Sun.

PS.. I was out of town for 4-5 days over this past weekend.

Full day of White Water Rafting (class 3 & 4 rapids)

CO Rockies game

6-Flags

Good Times!!!

Still around Nate! Took a whole week off last week for fishing exclusivley in the area. Didn't go up north this spring. Fished the Root near Preston, water was very dirty. Also fished the Trempleau dam with Crappieguy473. We had a blast. He caught 7 different species that morning. Fished from 6-noon and caught plenty saugers and sheepies. Walleye, bass, whities, catfish and gar. What a great time!

I also fished the Zumbro River (in a few different spots) , Cold Spring Brook, and Lake Pepin and Lake Zumbro. All in all a very good week. Never got a skunk except that trip to Preston. blush.gif

Thats funny Nate. I was thinking the same thing. These guys in the Rochester forum are always fishing and posting info. I actually think fishing is Tyler's full-time job. Keep the great reports and info coming. smile.gif

Sorry i as well have been just doing too much fishing to post. with a few tourneys and taking some other people fishing it has been nuts. you know you have been on the water so much that your tackle box starts to look like a hook and lure mobile.

ike

Well I am glad to hear you guys are all still alive and kicking. I was starting to get worried. Sounds like the fish have been cooperating for the most part. Hopefully I can get some fishing in tomorrow night after work.

Later

Nate

Have fun and Good Luck Nate.

Tonight was nothing to write home about, and certainly nothing to post about unless you want to hear about the 1 and only dink sheepie we caught.

Sure is noisy around here now... laugh.gif

After last night, I'm hoping tonight turns into a fishing bindge