Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
MinDak Hunter

I-Falls

7 posts in this topic

My wife, kids, and I are moving to the I-Falls/Littlefork area in late Aug. so I am looking for info on housing in the area. Can anyone recommend a GOOD realtor? We would like to rent but have not found any houses in the area for rent. If anyone has a good tip for me please drop me an e-mail or post a reply here.

Mike Martin

218-329-1250

mjmartin10@hotmail.com

We bought a home from Brent Bocnuk at lakehomes.com last fall. Really a great guy, works real hard. Has an office by Woody's guide service.

I'll second that! I know Brent personally, and he is a great guy! Knows a bit about real estate too! Give him a shout he owns a couple offices. He works for Lakehomes.com, and yes he has a office right by Woody's in Ranier. Your moving to the most beautiful lake in the state! Congratulations and welcome!

The only problem I had was the fact that they do not have multiple listings up here. If you want to see all the houses, you will have to go to all the realtors!

Good news is they are very reasonably priced. I have a furnished one bedroom with new 24 x 24 garage for sale myself.

jakolbeck@charter.net

Thanks for the help guys... I would be interested in buying from a private party too. I would need at least a 3 bed, 2 bath home, let me know if you have something I might be interested in.

Actually I do believe that Brent is MLS. Kind of rocking the boat here.

HI M.D.

HEY WELCOME TO THE CLOSEST THING TO HEAVEN ON THIS EARTH, YOU WILL LOVE IT HERE.

ARCH-WAY-283-4116///CENTURY-283-9816///CHOICE-285-7199//

HAUSEMAN-285-7621///JEM-283-1000///ISLAND VEIW-285-7060

SINCERELY,

FISHMEISTER