Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
wazz

Strawberry Lake

8 posts in this topic

I am going to Strawberry Lake in Ogema MN, I think its north Of DL...I have never fished it before....In fact I have never seen it before, so I am trying to do some research here. Anyone have any input on the lake???

laugh.gif

Thanks

WaZZZZzzz

Yes there should be some good info a couple pages back, I think the post was called Strawberry Lake. Check it out there is some good info on it.

Ok I found it...thanks for the tip leechbait.

Looks like it should be nice lake to fish for my kids and me.

WAzzzzz

There used to be a decent Crappie Polulation there years back, I do not know how they do for crappies now but give us a report when you get home.

Did any of you attend the Ron Lindner weekend at the Christian Retreat last weekend? I was in the Cities, would have been fun to be there.

Anybody know about a depth map??

Thanks

Wazz

Go to the DNR website and use the "Lake Finder" section. This will give you several maps of the lake.

Well I just got back from the lake and we caught a lot of fish but most of them were rock bass. The kids had fun, but eyes. A few hammer handles. But thats about it.