• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Pontoon Rental On Big Sandy?

Anyone know if there is a place that one can rent a pontoon from for a weekend? Im guessing willy's might. Any info would be appreciated.

(Bachelor Party weekend!)

Try Ollie's Resort up by the Libby Dam.

There's a place across from the Pier 65 that might have 1 too,sorry I forget the name.

Call the Pier & see if they know the name of the place.

Wayne Floe has the Floetilla,he might do something for you.

Call the Pier as he owns it.

there is a rental place that has one near Willey's. Jump on the internet and you should be able to find it. Good luck

Ole's quit renting pontoon's about 6 year's ago.........they don't sell bait, or rent boats any more.

I believe the place mentioned on 65 is Swanee's Surplus. Also, I think the Floetilla has gone rental out of the Pier. Might try Big Sandy Sports also, I'm a little confused on what they've got going now, but might be worth a shot.

Thanks for the info guys. Sounds like we are going to rent from "THe Lodge". I wish we could use the FLoetilla but we asked wayne a few years ago and he said he can't rent it out because of insurance reasons. Understandable I guess. Maybe he has since changed his mind.