Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
Musky_Madness

Used Ranger Fix-Up?

1 post in this topic

Boats-ML-1085189-ML-

This topic is now closed to further replies.
Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0

• eyeguy 54
      Smoked 8  up this weekend and really better than I thought they would be.  fillet fish leave skin on for brine 1/2 cup noniodine salt 1 cup sugar 1 qt water brine overnight rinse, pat dry and let sit out for an hour or so.  sprinkle with a seasoning if you like. I did lemon pepper on a couple and seafood magic on a couple.  have smoker heated to 200 put in smoked with a little cherry wood smoke 1 hour and done.  should be about 155 degrees internal.  nom nom nom ! ! !       
    • smurfy
      I have a BIL that lives south of there a bit. He says carnelian has lots of springs in it and wouldn't drive out there for no amount of money.
    • wookiemofo
      Out on the north end. 8", 15" and a 24" over night. I've lost about 8 so far off rattles. Not sure if I'm not getting a good hookset or what. I've tried horsing them in and babying... headshakes are dislodging the hooks.   any advise? I'd have 12 on the board had I not missed any!
    • Rick G
      Was at Carnilian a few days ago....looked like the front end of a truck went through just in front of the access.    
    • monstermoose78