Guests - If You want access to member only forums on FM. You will gain access only when you Sign-in or Sign-Up on Fishing Minnesota.

It's easy - LOOK UPPER right menu.

Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
steiger

bass fishing tournament on the chain

10 posts in this topic

just wondering if they have any bass fishing tournaments on the chain??

There was a big tournament last weekend. Anyone hear how they did?

I have not heard anything!! Anyone else?

10 for 29 lbs won i think over 2 days.

Not bad turn around. Was there alot of fish caught?

The results are posted on classicbass.com or mnbass.org. The tournament was the 2007 MFBA Qualifying Event.

The top 12 anglers will now advance on to the 2007 TBF Northern Divisional Championship which will be held in September out in Sandusky, Ohio. The top 2 Minnesota anglers (regardless of overall finish) will advance on to the 2008 TBF National Championship where they will be competing for a spot in the 2008 BFL All-American.

had a few good bags. This must be a good fishery?

Hey Bassrap-- Do you know alot about that tournament?? if so drop me a email?? Im not looking for fishing spots but information about the MFBA

Yeah, I ran it. I'm the President of the MFBA, so I can give you all the information you need or want.

Shoot me an e-mail at info@mnbass.org with any questions.

I'm taking off this afternoon for Detroit to fish as a co-angler in the FLW Tour event out there, but should be able to check e-mail at night.