• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Can you bring extra gas (5 or 10 gals) into Canada without paying a fee?

I have always brought in extra fuel in 5 gal and extra boat tanks and never had an issue with it. Guess I don't know if that would be an official point of view, but then again, they let you bring in food etc.

Bitz

I'm not sure what the exact amount allowed is but there shouldn't be any issues with 10 gallons.

Thanks for the replies. Any word on the walleye bite in Red Gut/ Spahn Inlet area? Are the crappies done?

Crappies are here and there up in Redgut. It all depends on when you are coming up. They will probably spawn out by the weekend. Walleyes are biting like mad...good luck keeping them off your lure!

Wow, thanks for the quick response. Three of our group left tonight and 5 of us are coming up Friday morning. We'll see ya Friday hopefully.

The 'eyes will still be biting well. You should hit a good crappie bite if the weather stays steady. I will check a few spots when I am up chasing smallies tomorrow and let you know where about they will be.

Take Care!